If you want to return your board, we will send you a return shipping label to send your board back to us for free. Your original payment will be completely refunded once we receive the board.* Free of charge returns apply if within a 14 days window that begins the day your board was delivered. If you want to return your board, please fill the form below. Once we receive the form, we will email you with further instructions.
* Your board must be purchased on elwingboards.com. This 14 days free return warranty does not include normal wear and tear of the product (unless the issue occurred due to materials or manufacturing defects) or any abuse, water damage or alteration of the product.
* The original packaging is not an essential requirement to effectively exercise the right to cancel.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. The original packaging is not an
essential requirement to exercise your right to cancel.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Elwing Tech, 87 Quai des Queyries Darwin Eco système 33100 Bordeaux / firstname.lastname@example.org, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to cancel does not exist for the following contracts:
• Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
• Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.