NIMBUS : Electric Skateboard
Compact power. Infinite glide. A high-performance electric skateboard that brings the best of board sports to the very heart of the city.
Nimbus is an electric skateboard for those who love board sports. With a top speed of 30 km/h (19 mph) at only 4.7 kg (10.4 lb.), it’s a veritable powerhouse for its size. But glide is not only a question of speed. Every little detail counts.
The pronounced concave shape of the Canadian maple deck ensures excellent control. The kicktail will help you to get over and around any obstacle. The wheel wells allow aggressive turns, and the handle makes it easy to carry.
The wheels are large and soft for maximum comfort on any surface. Reinforced precision trucks provide an extra boost when coming out of curves. The motor ensures that the board glides silently and intuitively, even when coasting in free-wheel.
This unique electric board was designed around the idea that adding power to a skateboard shouldn’t diminish its innate performance.
- Speed: 30 km/h (19 mph) top speed in Sport mode and 15 km/h (9 mph) cruising speed in City mode.
- Range: 10 km (6 miles) of adrenaline in Sport mode and up to 15 km (9 miles) of carving in City mode.
- Modes: Two riding modes for every style and skill level, as well as a child safety that deactivates the Sport mode.
- Recharge: 90 min. for a full charge, 45 min. with the quick charger.
- Speed: Sport mode – 30 km/h (19 mph); City mode – 15 km/h (9 mph)
- Power: 500 watts
- Range: City mode – 15 km (9 miles); Sport mode – 10 km (6 miles)
- Weight: 4.7 kg (10.4 lb.)
- Weight-bearing capacity: Tested up to 100 kg (220 lb.)
- Climbing capacity: Gradients of up to 10 %
- Braking: Remote regenerative braking
- Remote: Secure radio-frequency connection (2.4 GHz)
- Trucks: 50 mm CNC machined
- Wheels: 83 mm A 78
- Charging time: 90 min. (avg. 45 min. quick charge)
- Battery: 36 V/90 W lithium-ion
- Deck: 7-ply Canadian maple
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 23 x 15 cm (30 x 9 x 6 in.)
EXPLORE YOUR CITY
COMMUTE WITH STYLE
ALWAYS WITH YOU
Compact and Sophisticated
Canadian maple | 76 cm/30" | Concave | Wheel wells | Kicktail
An old-school look revisited, offering unlimited possibilities.
Designed for intense rides in demanding urban environments.
Power and Comfort
In-wheel motor | 500 watts
Climb slopes effortlessly and zip past everyone in the bike lane.
Brake progressively and control your speed when riding downhill.
If the battery runs out, you can coast in free-wheel.
PRECISION AND CONTROL
Standard kingpin | 150 mm | Reinforced construction
Carbon-steel trucks to withstand the day-to-day demands of the city.
Solid construction with a classic kingpin for precise turns, carving and fun.
TRACTION AND SHOCK ABSORPTION
Polyurethane | 83 mm diameter | Duro 83 a
Optimal traction and vibration isolation, thanks to large, soft wheels and straight edges.
VIDEO : FOCUS ON THE NIMBUS
RIDE WITHOUT FEAR
We rigorously select only the best manufacturers for each component and specify all of our quality standards.
To guarantee outstanding quality, we personally test every product that’s manufactured.
Do you have questions? We have the answers. Responsive, efficient customer service.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Try out your Elwing Board. If you aren’t satisfied with it for any reason, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund.
Our products are guaranteed for 1 year against defects in materials and workmanship.
INSIDE THE BOX
TRY OUT THE NIMBUS
You would like to try out the board at a location near you ? Contact us
- For maximum range, keep the bearings clean
- To reduce vibration, check all nuts and bolts before each use to make sure they’re properly tightened
- Keep your grip clean to maximize its useful life
- To prevent damage to the battery, recharge it every 2 months even if you aren’t using it
- Store in a dry place between 0 °C and 35 °C (32 °F and 95 °F)
- Avoid contact with water
- Avoid extreme temperatures (< 0 °C/32 °F or > 35 °C/95 °F)
- Avoid strong impacts
- Avoid contact with sand