How to maintain the battery life of your bike
By following a few simple rules, you will be able to extend the battery’s life. Here are a few tips :
Factors reducing lifespan:
- Storage at over 30° C
- Prolonged storage in a fully charged or discharged state.
- Electric bike parked in the sun
Factors prolonging battery life:
- Storage at a temperature between 0 and 20 ° C
- Storage with a charge level between 30 and 60%
- Electric bikes parked in the shade or in cool rooms.
How to clean your bike
You can wash your bike in soapy water (dishwashing liquid is recommended for its high degreasing power, without being corrosive).
We recommend that you remove the battery and the HMI before cleaning. Wash them separately using a damp cloth.
Take the opportunity to check the brakes & the wheel runout.