Skip to content
- Do not ride downhill when the electric skateboard is fully charged. Braking downhill can create an overcharge, radio interference, and other factors that can lead to loss of power and braking.
- Make sure you can control your speed at all times without using the remote. Your electric skateboard can lose braking and acceleration at any time. Our electric skateboards have regenerative braking: the use of the brakes creates energy which is used to recharge the battery. When the battery is fully charged, the energy created is dissipated as heat. Our controller (like all skateboards with electronic brakes) can withstand a certain amount of heat. Too much heat could damage the controller and therefore result in loss of braking.
- Make sure you can brake with your foot and control your speed at all times, and do not ride downhill with a fully charged battery. Avoid contact with water. Water makes the wheels very slippery. As with any skateboard, electric skateboarding on wet surfaces is dangerous. Water can also damage the battery and the controller.
- Make sure that water does not get into the battery case. Avoid extreme temperatures (<0 ° C / 32 ° F or> 35 ° C / 95 ° F). Electronic components can be damaged by extreme heat or cold. Our electric skateboards are equipped with heat sinks to dissipate the heat caused by electrical energy. Using our boards in extreme air temperatures may cause overheating or cold and damage the controller and battery.
- Avoid strong shocks. Our electric skateboards are not designed for skateboard tricks, extreme shocks and vibrations. Make sure to use it under normal driving conditions. Vibration and shock can damage some components or loosen the hardware.
- Make sure each nut or screw is properly tightened before each use.
- Avoid contact with sand. Our electric skateboards have standard skateboard bearings. Avoiding contact with dust and sand will extend the life of the bearings. If your wheels start to make an abnormal noise, clean the bearings. Please wear a helmet and protection.