How Support works
If you face whatever issue on your board, please read the documentation below. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us on the chat or through the contact form below.
What happens next ?
- We will require the invoice, shipping address, email, phone number, description of the issue with photos/videos (if relevant).
- We will guide you through a few steps to return your board for repair.
- After a diagnosis, our support team will offer relevant solutions.
- If the issue is covered by the warranty, we'll send it back to you after repair. If it is not covered by the warranty, we'll offer solutions with a quote for you to accept and pay*. We will then repair and send it back promptly.
* If you do not accept the quote, you will be able to get the board back unrepaired, or abandon your product.
Nimbus 2019 (EN-FR)
Halokee 2019 (EN-FR)
Nimbus 2018 (EN)
Nimbus 2018 (FR)
Limitations of Use
Safety and compliance
Flying with the Elwing Board
Maintaining your Elwing Board
How to clean your board
Tightening the hardware
How to change the motors gum?
How to get the replacement parts I need ?
Warranty and Service
What the Elwing warranty covers
Placing an Order
Where can I order ?
Taxes & Duty
Monthly payment plan Nimbus (Only for France)
Monthly payment plan Halokee (Only for France)
Cancellation, Returns and Refunds
I want to cancel my order
I want to return my board